Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dreams

I wonder what dreams mean. Some people have the most amazing, crazy dreams... like my mom, wow! Her brain must be on overdrive when she's sleeping. I've never met anyone who's dreams are more whacked out than hers... you could try, but it would be tough competition, trust me.

Then there's me... I rarely ever dream, at least not that i can remember. And when i do remember my dreams, theyre always really short, yet very detailed and random as it gets. 
Like about a week ago, for example, i dreamt that i was getting ready to go to a party and i was doing my hair and i had sooo many gray hairs! and Kristen comes in and says "That's why i would never work at Bear River Converters... it makes your hair go gray.. too much stress" 

hahaha what the hell?

I took one of those random online quizzes thats supposed to tell you your "real" age, by how mature you are i guess. Turns out im really 71 :S and i quote.... "you have one foot in the grave"
That could explain why my hair is turning gray :P

I really do think Eleanor Roosevelt was wrong on this one....


No comments:

Post a Comment